Watch the Aleppo Grand Mosque in full quality by clicking the icon.
Click the icon/hotspot to watch a video where you can see a teacher wearing traditional clothing from Aleppo. He is showing his creative way of teaching. With these easy 6steps you will be able to dance like a pro:
- Standup shoulder back chest up and gazeto the sky or look at a starin the sky (look at ithard)
- Step on cockroach
- Arms high up and move them like a blinder (circular moves)
- Get your hands to your ears and keep in mind the circular moves
- left-right on hand at a time
- now use some energy to move your body
The image shows some of the beautiful street paintings from Syria.
Take a seat and listen do the Azan by clicking the icon. Azan (Adhan in Arabic) is an Islamic call delivered by a muezzin (the person who recites the Azan) from the mosque five times a day. The purpose of the Azan is to invite Muslims for obligatory (farz) prayers, the salat (or what is also called namaz in north India).
Read a poem about Jasmine which is really important in Syria by clicking the icon
Read some interesting facts about the school system in Syria by clicking the icon
Instead of reading you can also listen to and watch a video of the poem about Jasmine by clicking the icon